Category: Other Stuff
We shot the photos for The Organised Home Banner Images in a beautiful, contemporary London home. It’s always good to see storage you are planning to buy in a real life setting and details of the products in each shot are below. Happy Organising!
1. Bosign Cable Tidy 2. Essey Bin Bin 3. Urban Prefer Pencil Box 4. Katy & June The Monthly Times Mousepad Planner 5. Design Ideas Portola Desk Tidy 6. Design Ideas Portola In-Tray 7. The Oak Men Storage Box 8. Design Ideas Portola Magazine Files 9. Kolor Paper Recycling Bag 10. Funkis Leather Tote Bag
1. 10 Gruppen Zibidie Tote Bag 2. Normann Copenhagen Sko Shoe Rack 3. Room Copenhagen Drop Key Tray 4. Hinza Bag
1. Zibidie Tote Bag 2. Zibidie Toilet Bag 3. Zibidie Make Up Bag 4. Zibidie Pencil Case
1. The Oak Men Storage Box Large 2. The Oak Men Storage Box Medium 3. Anne Black Ceramic Storage Container 4. Pottinger & Cole Magazine Rack 5. Mury Shopper Triangles Tote Bag 6. Design House Stockholm Wool Storage Basket 7. Maze Leather Bag S
1. Sagaform Storage Stand 2. Sagaform Utensil Holder 3. Joseph Joseph Bread Bin 4. Alessi Sibricola Bread Board 5. Monbento The Original Bento Box 6. Sagaform Paper Towel Holder 7. Sagaform Sink Tidy 8. Balvi Organic Recycling Bin
1. Flight 001 Lingerie Bag 2. Flight 001 Wetsuit Bag 3. Flight 001 Beachwear Bag 4. Balvi Medicine Case 5. Balvi Cables Case 6. Alife Design Travel Organiser 7. Alife Design Luggage Label 8. Alife Design Passport Holder 9. Flight 001 Heels Bag 10. Perigot Make Up Case 11. Knock Knock Pack This Pad 12. Balvi Mini Storage Box
The Chiswick Car Boot Sale is fantastic and worth a visit as it is full of great retro homewares and vintage clothes. Also there is a big selection of fur, reconditioned Barbour jackets, and ultra cheap cashmere. It is on the first Sunday of every month and you need to get there early for the best bargains (In the grounds of Chiswick School).
Right opposite the car boot sale is an entrance to the lovely grounds of Chiswick House which has a great Cafe for breakfast after the boot sale.
We had a fantastic trip to Australia for a month this year. Sydney has got to be my favourite city ever. Here are a few places we would recommend.
You can lounge for hours with a glass of wine looking at the Sydney Harbour Bridge with the Opera House behind you. Did you know there are Bull sharks in the harbour?
One of the best harbour beaches in a pretty sheltered cove is Balmoral Beach. When you have had a swim, head for breakfast at The Boat House, hanging out over the water. It’s amazing.
Just a walk up from Balmoral Beach is the upmarket shopping area Mosman. Great boutiques, Deli’s and a Kikki K shop.
If you like stationery and organising, then you will love the Kikki K shops. Stylish products from a Swedish owner.
Right in the heart of Paddington and near the famous market is the Funkis shop. The Paddington Market is a lovely Saturday morning visit and afterwards you can wander along to the Funkis shop and have a look at their cool Swedish clogs. This is where we found the Library Bag for the website. The perfect bag for paperwork, documents and an Ipad on the move.